REALTOR / Manager Associate
I grew up in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago (Arlington Heights, IL) and then came up to Minnesota for college. I attended St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN and met my wife there. From there, life's path has taken me to South TX in a horse/dog racing management position and then to Seattle, WA, San Francisco, CA and Tampa, FL within healthcare sales positions. My wife (Cara), son (Luke) and I now live in St. Louis Park, MN and absolutely love the area! We've called St. Louis Park home since 2009.
I grew up in a real estate family with both of my parents being brokers and my brother and sister-in-law currently real estate attorneys. Through these experiences growing up, I've always had a passion for real estate and look forward to working with my clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Baseball (Cubs and Twins fan)
- Football (Bears fan)
- Traveling (20+ countries)
- Horse racing (love Canterbury Park and Arlington Park)
- Movies (favorites: Dumb and Dumber, Rocky and Shawshank Redemption)
- Spending time with family (we love to walk around the lakes together)
Areas of Expertise
- First time home buyers - It wasn't too long ago when my wife and I were buying our first home in 2009. I know the excitement, multiple questions and anxiety that comes along with this and will be able to work with you to get you through all of this with a smooth and enjoyable buying experience.
- Investment properties - In 2011, my wife and I purchased our first investment property in South Minneapolis. There are a number of things to look for and consider when searching for these properties. Some of these are obvious - most aren't. I'll work with you to discuss your specific goals with an investment property to make sure you purchase the right one!
- Move-up buyers - In April 2012, my wife and I had our first child and suddenly our house wasn't entirely our own anymore. I know the feeling to lose space in what used to be your nice, tidy clean home. The need for more space as your family grows is inevitable. I will work with you to make sure your next move suits you in the foreseeable future in all aspects - space, neighborhood, amenities, etc.
My business philosophy is to provide excellent customer service and help my clients buy or sell their home with their best interests in mind.
Communities I Serve
Coldwell Banker Burnet sales associates serve the entire 13 county Twin Cities metropolitan area from offices conveniently located throughout the metro.